Featured Not resolved

I bought a Lenovo Edge for mother's day which was yesterday.Today Monday, I came home to a complaint about the screen being damaged.

I did not feel too worried since I bought it from the store. So I went to the store and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. The sales supervisor, I think his name is Max, was not helpful, was condescending, implied that I was lying and told me to call corporate as he can't do anything about a broken screen. He wanted to sell me a protection plan.

I was actually shocked that they won't exchange or give me a solution. The laptop was with us less 24 hours since mother's day.

This is the first and last time I will ever buy anything from best buy.I am going back to online purchase.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Best Buy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Best Buy to "i want to swap it with another laptop".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy lenovo edge laptop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #993465

Take better care of your stuff and you won't have a broken screen. They know when a customer is lying. They were not born yesterday.

First off if you buy a new car and then wreck it that night the selling dealer nor the manufacturer are responsible for this and it sounds like you want Best Buy to cover your carelessness.

You may be better off going through Lenovo than bestbuy. Your first mistake in this was to buy anything from bestbuy don't make anymore.