Best Buy Ruined Mother's Day for us with Broken Lenovo Edge

441 of 2423 Best Buy reviews

I bought a Lenovo Edge for mother's day which was yesterday.Today Monday, I came home to a complaint about the screen being damaged.

I did not feel too worried since I bought it from the store. So I went to the store and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. The sales supervisor, I think his name is Max, was not helpful, was condescending, implied that I was lying and told me to call corporate as he can't do anything about a broken screen. He wanted to sell me a protection plan.

I was actually shocked that they won't exchange or give me a solution. The laptop was with us less 24 hours since mother's day.

This is the first and last time I will ever buy anything from best buy.I am going back to online purchase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Very very poor customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want to swap it with another laptop
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lenovo Edge Laptop
Review category
Computers
review #634494

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
441 of 2423 Best Buy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 12, 2015 #983441

First off if you buy a new car and then wreck it that night the selling dealer nor the manufacturer are responsible for this and it sounds like you want Best Buy to cover your carelessness.

6 2 Reply

May 12, 2015 #983009

You may be better off going through Lenovo than bestbuy. Your first mistake in this was to buy anything from bestbuy don't make anymore.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Best Buy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Best Buy.
Filing a new complaint about
×