Best Buy Ruined Mother's Day for us with Broken Lenovo Edge
I bought a Lenovo Edge for mother's day which was yesterday.Today Monday, I came home to a complaint about the screen being damaged.
I did not feel too worried since I bought it from the store. So I went to the store and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. The sales supervisor, I think his name is Max, was not helpful, was condescending, implied that I was lying and told me to call corporate as he can't do anything about a broken screen. He wanted to sell me a protection plan.
I was actually shocked that they won't exchange or give me a solution. The laptop was with us less 24 hours since mother's day.
This is the first and last time I will ever buy anything from best buy.I am going back to online purchase.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very very poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want to swap it with another laptop
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Edge Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- "My 80 year old Mother-in-law bought a new TV from Best Buy, Melrose Park, Illinois. She asked what happens if there was something wrong with it and was told she..."
- "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "I have been working with these Liars/Deceivers for 3 years now after they stole over $86.00 (this year only) in fees from me for not using the account and refusing..."
- " This is a company to avoid like the plague. They also go by Architectural Depot and that's who we ordered approx. $2500.00 worth of crown molding and baseboards..."