Best Buy Ruined Mother's Day for us with Broken Lenovo Edge
I bought a Lenovo Edge for mother's day which was yesterday.Today Monday, I came home to a complaint about the screen being damaged.
I did not feel too worried since I bought it from the store. So I went to the store and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. The sales supervisor, I think his name is Max, was not helpful, was condescending, implied that I was lying and told me to call corporate as he can't do anything about a broken screen. He wanted to sell me a protection plan.
I was actually shocked that they won't exchange or give me a solution. The laptop was with us less 24 hours since mother's day.
This is the first and last time I will ever buy anything from best buy.I am going back to online purchase.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very very poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want to swap it with another laptop
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Edge Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "...had but a hair in my cookie I have proof I want my refund back I paid good money for this and then having to feel this in my mouth,..."
- " This is a company to avoid like the plague. They also go by Architectural Depot and that's who we ordered approx. $2500.00 worth of crown molding and baseboards..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."