1.8

Update by user Dec 16, 2017

Spoke to another customer "service" rep today who assured us that someone would call us between 5 and 7 PM tonight to set up a time for picking up our old TV tomorrow. As per their usual "service" we were never called.Sent emails to the CEO (hubert.joly@bestbuy.com) and to several other people on their staff: Corie.Barry@bestbuy.com, matt.furman@bestbuy.com, trish.walker@bestbuy.com but I don't expect to hear a single word from any of them.

Update by user Dec 15, 2017

After all was said & done, they're not picking our TV up as scheduled AND they won't refund the pick up fee. At this point we're filing a dispute with our credit card company against the fee.

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2017

We were supposed to take delivery of a new TV today which included setup and removal of the old one. Got a call from someone who was coming to pick up the old TV stating he'd be at our house within 30 minutes.

I asked if he was dropping off a new TV as well - he said he didn't have a new TV to be delivered. At that point I called customer "service" and was told that there were "inventory issues" and that we wouldn't be getting the TV today. I stated that I wanted to cancel the order. Then I was told that they can't cancel it, so I'd have to wait until they got around to actually delivering it & refuse the delivery!!!

Right at that time a van pulls up with two people saying they were delivering a TV!! They also don't know anything about removing the old TV?! Once again, I'm on the phone with customer "service". Now they're saying he should be here by 4PM and that he should "never promised he'd be there in 30 minutes".

Unreal. Told them I wanted to speak to a manager. Got transferred & ended up speaking to "Mr. Dialtone".

Still have a broken-down TV sitting here. I swear I won't buy so much as a battery from these idiots ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Tv Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service is horrible.

Comments

I had a refrigerator delivered and just dropped off with no installation that i paid for the manager name Samantha said that there is nothing she can do about it, i want a refund and she can pick up her fridge on the curb.

Best Buy Reviews