Today I bought an Insignia BT speaker on sale at Best Buy, Miami Beach.I took it home and tested it.

Related: Best Buy - Manager Review April 15, 2017

Sadly, the item was so poor in quality I decided to return it and tty another brand. I had paid with my debit card. I was informed that the money would take 3-5 business days to show on my card. I asked the manager why it took so long.

He looked me right in the eye and lied to me, stating it was my bank. I told h8m that was unacceptable and upon returning home called my bank customer service. Lo and behold, while the charge had already cleared, did so instantly, the rep informed me that Best Buy had not even submitted the refund. The store even had the option to automatically refund the purchase but chose to do it manually.

Now I'm furious!

I go back to the store and march the manner to the side like a drill sergeant with a basic training recruit and called him out.He swore the refund was automatic until I showed him the receipt where it

Review about: Insignia Bt Speaker.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Best Buy Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Jess Mariano

While he might have been better and more polite. Most retailers take 3-5 business days for the return to post to your bank. It's pretty well known but he should've been more polite to you.