65 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5G 2C3, Canada
Resolved

Update by user Dec 19, 2016

BestBuy contacted me, and offered me a free screen protector, which they installed. Also they offered me an iPhone 6s case of my choice (up to $50 value), which was just delivered in the mail.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2016

Saw that BestBuy has iphone6s w 128 gb for $30, so I call the Dundas St location to check if they have it in rose gold. The guy who answers in their mobile dept says they have it in rose gold, and agrees to hold one for me.

I drive over, pay $20 for parking, walk in and ask for my phone. THEY DONT HAVE IT IN ROSE GOLD! THEY HAVE NOT HAD IT IN ROSE GOLD FOR SEVERAL DAYS!! They LIED to me.

What did this guy think would happen when I showed up and asked for my phone in rose gold? Obviously they don't care what they have to do to drag in business. I did get a phone in gold, and I was planning to buy all kinds of accessories with the money I saved but have decided to buy those accessories elsewhere.

NEVER going to BestBuy again. Don't trust them, HATE being jerked around, they DON'T deserve my business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments