Davisburg, Michigan
1.7

The WORST customer service!!!I purchased TV & wall mount for add $200.

I then purchased TV setup for $150 more. When I called, they said that TV mounting is additional $100, but they couldn't add it to the purchase; I need to go on-line to add it. While on-line I see the same wall mount, setup & tv mounting for $350. For the same product & installing I had to cancel the initial setup and return the wall mount, then reorder the $350 package.

I was on the phone for over 30 minutes to get the refund on the installation!!! Finally a manager got on the line and offered to call me back when the refund was completed. Not including my time to return the SAME wall mount to the local store!

Best Buy needs to change its name to Worst Service!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments