3.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The worst part about this is that these fools did this to me TWICE! I sit here livid, because my ovens are NOT going to be installed tomorrow.

Back story: I bought a new set of double ovens, they were supposed to fit perfectly - well, the installation team jerked me around and cancelled my appointment AT THE LAST MINUE! Yep, my time means NOTHING! Well, we finally got someone to make a new appointment and what shows up is an unmarked truck, people with no ID, and one of the guys looks like he stepped out of a homeless shelter in baggy t shirt that was stained and didn't fit. To find out that the ovens DO NOT fit!

Well, now I try to get my credit and Best buy tells me that the install team has to put in my credit! What stupid system is this? And it can't be done until they return the item, which took weeks! So, now, we are a month later, I have had to get a carpenter over to cut out my cabinet to get the ovens to fit, and still did not get my credit.

So, I arrange to get the same ovens out to be installed. Now my credit comes in, and the unit is rebilled, and a new delivery set for tomorrow. At 1:30 pm this afternoon the installation people call to confirm, we call back, everything is fine for tomorrow. At 5:17 pm Best Buy's "field support" team calls to tell me they have no one to install my ovens.

At 5:40 PM Best Buy calls to confirm my installation for tomorrow. Needless to say, I end up on the phone trying to get the people form this afternoon, no one around, talk to the fools at the 'field service team' to get a guy who talks faster than a speeding bullet and can't be understood and a woman that tells me there is NOTHING she can do. I call the store to be told by a manager there is nothing they can do. Who also tells me that they are loosing customers because of the installation problems.

And that he is going to 'escalate' it, which basically means nothing, since they did the the last time and no one even bothers to call me back. I am sign to call corporate tomorrow. And I am going to tell them to take a hike. When we bought appliances from Lowe's a Lowe's truck and Lowe's employees delivered and installed.

Best Buy needs to smarten up. The sales staff was nice, I love the Geek Squad and they are knowledgeable, and their prices are great, but heck, if you can't get it into your home, forget it.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Installation team, Getting no service.

Comments