Royal Palm Beach, Florida
5.0

I have alerted the media and many social media outlets, I have reported them to the national retail federation in fla. I have told tons of people about this and have sign in my window when I drive . To definitely not shop at the best buy or any. Cororate, regional don't care anything baout the incident.

These high school barbie doll *** that The GM riccardo seems to think they are so great and they deliver good service is surely fooled. He must have something going on with them no one knows about.

They don't know how to talk on the phone, they don't pseak, act and behave professional let alone articulate. They think they can talk to you any way they want. They never have no knowledge of the product you call about. And they procratsinate, antagonize the heck out of you and provoke you to say something they cna use against you. When you refuse to talk to them and request for a manager. Because they know they will get in trouble for doing wrong. There are things going on in that store they the public doesn't know about. Among also they all work on commision. So they tell you what you want to hear. But it is not always the truth. They are slmy, sneaky, mainuplative and flighty.

Especially alicia and the computer geeks. AKA nerds, weirdos and loosers. Because this is the best job they can get and can't do better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You say that they can't articulate but u can't fu#!king spell or type correctly. My favorite sentence is this one : "They never have no knowledge of the product you call about." Before u start criticizing employees from there and calling them *** you should probably learn how to not talk like a *** redneck.

You're probably just mad because one of these *** turned you down.

Throughout all of your ignorant, redneck rambling, there isn't one valid complaint. You can't spell or type go back to 4th grade.

MattD78

"I have spent lots f money on varied items at this best buy. I have been a loyal committed dveoted consumer.

I have told tons of people about this and have sign in my window when I drive ."

Overreact much? (Also your spelling leaves something to be desired)