I purchased a 4K 65" Sony tv and sound bar system in the Branson, MO store with 5 yr expensive home repair plan but when I needed service they refused to come out without me first paying over line an additional $99.95 fee after I had paid several hundred $ for 5 years of HOME REPAIR SERVICE!!!!I will never trade with Best Buy because they are WORST BUY !!!!

All tonight 15 May 2017. I purchased a 4K 65" Sony tv and sound bar system in the Branson, MO store with 5 yr expensive home repair plan but when I needed service they refused to come out without me first paying over line an additional $99.95 fee after I had paid several hundred $ for 5 years of HOME REPAIR SERVICE!!!! I will never trade with Best Buy because they are WORST BUY !!!! All tonight 15 May 2017.

I will never trade with Best Buy because they are WORST BUY !!!!All tonight 15 May 2017.

Review about: Thanks 65 Inch Sthanks Ony 4K Tv And Sound System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Geek Squad Protection Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion