I purchase a LG 55 C7 tv on November 23. Delivery was scheduled for January 5th!!

So, I decided I would be patient. The date finally arrived and tv was delivered. Delivery guys wouldn't even put the TV on my stand and since I live alone I had to struggle to get it up there. Then I notice t the screws for the TV stand, the remote, the manuals and the cables are missing.

Called customer service and was told that they would open a case and let me know within 24-48 hours!!

Seriously, I'm never ordering online from Best Buy again. The service is horrible.

Review about: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Best Buy has still not deposited my money back to my debit card after 8 days. I went into the store and decided to buy a different watch.

I asked since you have not paid me back just exchange. They said they couldn’t. I ask what am I suppose to do? They said wait another 2-3 days and if I still don’t have it they would fill out a request and send it in.

This is not right.....someone has this money parked somewhere earning interest for them. This is not right.