Baltimore, Maryland

My laptotp was still working when i took to Besty Buy in hamilton place, chattanooga TN, I passed part of my documents and pictures in dvd or any space available at home, took it to best buy to copy everything in a external haddrive i bought rightaway, warning the customer service employee Mark Brown to copy documents before hardrive chrashed, he said do not worry we have many ways to do it even the harddrive crashed, he told me we call you later today to pick-up the external harddrive, nobody call me, i called they said work was not ready. a week later a lady from the store, ask me to bring recovery cd and you can pick-up your pc in 4 hours after that.

Manager in the sore told me the person called me gave the wrong information, it will take 4 to 5 days !!!...also the external harddrive was still in the original package!...so, was I was expected happened....NOBODY COPY MY DOCUMENTS TO THE EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE, they gave the bad news a week later when finally i received my laptotp with a neW harddrive and EMPTY !!!...THEY REQUESTED TO GET THE OLD HARDDRIVE WITH MY DOCUMENTS FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF COURSE...I RECEIVED THE MONEY BACK OF THE FIRST JOB THEY DID NOT COMPLETE BUT THEY REQUEST MORE MONEY FOR RECOVERY MY DOCUMENTS..I AM THINKING I SHOULD NOT PAY FOR A MISTAKE THE GEEK SQUAD MADE.

Representative in the store explained me, they try to copy documents before computer crashed, well I DID NOT BELEIVE IT, becasue external hard drive was new in a package a week later. I BELEIVE SOMEBODY FORGETT OR DID NOT CARE ABOUT A CUSTOMER, I TOOK ONE HOUR OF MY JOB THAT MORNING TO DROP THE PC TO BEST BUY TO SAVE MY INFORMATION Y COULD TAKE TO A CLOSER PLACE TO MY HOUSE AND SAVE MY DOCUMENTS, I TRUSTED THE GEEKSQUAD BUT I RECEIVED A BETTER BAD SERVICE !!

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

this mdamewo guy is *** weird lol not only can he not spell, it seems like he can't spell his userame. I'm sure his laptop is fixed, he probably just doesn't know to use it since he thinks it's called a laptot.

mdamewo

Dear Fred,I am sorry you can not understand my english, I am going to do a translation for you, Spanish is alright?

I am old enough to run my own business, so I do not need to get a job from you!, also I am blessed I can express my disconfort when some computer geeks do not do their jobs, and just an updated of my case, my laptot never worked the same as before, I bought a new one, and this time I have a protection plan with squaretrade.com, I was very pleased with them when they reinbursed my broken tv.

Mdamewo: How old are you? Your whole complaint doesn't make sense because you do not have a comprehension of the English language.

Because of all your spelling and grammatical errors everyone who reads this complaint thinks the same as I do...

No way you would ever work for me. Grow up.

You may not believe it but its true. We have a device in the back of our precient that we put the failing hard drives into.

Then we transfer all the data to the machine so that it can be saved. Obviously your hard drive was unreadable.

Here is a tip. DONT ONLY PUT INFO IN ONE LOCATION ITS NO MY FAULT YOU DO NOT BACK UP YOUR ***.

Best Buy Reviews