1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We purchased a tv about a year ago. Be bought a 75 inch sony.

All said and done we spent about 6k on tv and useless geek squad warranty. A little over two weeks ago the tv lost its picture. I called geek squad and about a week later a geek tech came and said he needed to order some parts to try and fix it. At this point I'm thinking I want a new tv but I said ok fine.

He ordered the parts and they were suppose to be delivered to our house. The appointment was yesterday. The parts never showed up. So I called the geek tech and he said parts were never shipped.

Yep you guessed it we still have a broken tv and it's been two weeks. So anyways the tech said he would get back to me. Almost 3 hours later and still nothing. Finally the tech called me after I made several phone calls.

He told me he's still trying to see if parts are available for our tv. He also said he hopes to get back to me in next few days. So that means next week probably which will be going on 3 weeks and still no tv. And not to mention you guys switched first 2 appointments without notifying me.

Or how about our lost wages? I can't believe how incompetent best buy/geek squad really is.

Review about: Geek Squad Tv Repair.

Comments