I had purchased a washing machine from Best Buy Allen Park, I had it delivered and installed in October 2009, it was messing up in 2012 and it recently started messing up again 2016.I purchased a new one from Best Buy online and had it delivered when the delivery man looked at my old washer he noticed there were plastic pieces that should have been removed when installed originally and that is what broke my washer.

I called Best Buy to see if they would fix my washer because the original delivery man installed it incorrectly.

Best Buy said it would cost me $100 for them to look at it plus whatever it would cost to fix it.

So because they installed it incorrectly it broke and now I have to either pay to have it fixed or buy a new one thank you best buy I will never shop there again

But I do want to thank k who came over to deliver the new washer which is going back to Best Buy, he was very honest and telling me about the plastic pieces in the back and I do appreciate that, if only Best Buy was that helpful with the customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tiki109 is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

The shipping bolts that were "still installed" hold the drum against the frame of the washer... There is no way it can work for years. From the first time it started up it would have been grinding and banging so much you would have known that something is wrong.

uh yeah sure it "acted up" 3 years later then it took another 4 years for it to break that you bought another one only to have that install guy say the original install was wrong and that's what broke the machine?

i'd like to know just what kind of "wrong" installation causes a machine to last 7 years then finally fail to the point of needing to be replaced with a new machine.

yeah ok sure if it was installed correctly I doubt it would have taken the original 3 years for it to break and lasted almost 7 years in total?