3.0

I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property.When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in place are not working.

I think the dishwasher was not installed correctly, 1 year & 9 months ago. The installation is now out of warranty. Ever heard of a dishwasher falling forward?? Me neither!

Best Buy doesn't care, out of warranty, and besides they contract out their installations. Just a poor job in the first place. XPO was the contractor.

I have a complaint in with them.Just disappointed I bought from Best Buy as I want them to stand behind products & services.

This reviewer shared experience about "installation issue" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about best buy installation from Best Buy was installation of dishwasher Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments