I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property.When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in place are not working.
I think the dishwasher was not installed correctly, 1 year & 9 months ago. The installation is now out of warranty. Ever heard of a dishwasher falling forward?? Me neither!
Best Buy doesn't care, out of warranty, and besides they contract out their installations. Just a poor job in the first place. XPO was the contractor.
I have a complaint in with them.Just disappointed I bought from Best Buy as I want them to stand behind products & services.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Installation of dishwasher
- Reason of review:
- installation issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Don't buy from living spaces. We purchased a mattress, foundation and base from them they delivered the wrong size mattresses we called within five min of moving the mattress correctly..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."