Best Buy dishwasher installation problems Austin, TX
I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property.When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in place are not working.
I think the dishwasher was not installed correctly, 1 year & 9 months ago. The installation is now out of warranty. Ever heard of a dishwasher falling forward?? Me neither!
Best Buy doesn't care, out of warranty, and besides they contract out their installations. Just a poor job in the first place. XPO was the contractor.
I have a complaint in with them.Just disappointed I bought from Best Buy as I want them to stand behind products & services.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Installation of dishwasher
- Reason of review:
- installation issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Edge for mother's day which was yesterday. Today Monday, I came home to a complaint about the screen being damaged. I did not feel too worried..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Don't buy from living spaces. We purchased a mattress, foundation and base from them they delivered the wrong size mattresses we called within five min of moving the mattress correctly..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."