Best Buy discontinued service of my 8 month old item.
I just returned from Best Buy Union Square in NYC where I purchased an EZip1000 last August 2010. I've the receipt images attached. I'm very very upset because I purchased this item there because it would be easily serviceable and batteries easily purchased. The agreement entitled me to two replacements of batteries in the two year agreement. Now I am told that Best Buy not only no longer carries your product, but won't even provide me the service. They offered me a refund of the cost of the service contract. I see no reason why I, the consumer, must extend myself to order a battery on your site which costs $135 plus (which is more than the cost of my two year agreement which entitled me to not one but TWO battery replacements).
This does not meet my needs in the least and I will be contacting Best Buy as well regarding my dissatisfaction with their handling of the dilemma. They have my email address on record and take plenty of time to email me coupons, etc. but did absolutely nothing to inform me of this situation.
I have been told I can file a legal claim regarding this matter or that they must return the cost of the service agreement TEN TIMES over.
What I want is a full and complete refund of the entire purchase as well as the assembly charge as reflected on my receipt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "I called the Vernon Hills, Illinois Best Buy to see if they had a router in stock. The auto system said that my call would be answered in order, and..."
- "This is a complaint on the quality of customer service, not just today, but every day I go there. I was disappointed again coming to Best Buy today, this time to..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."