Product: Best Buy Deal Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 55 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Best Buy in Tampa, Florida - FALSE ADVERTISING

5.0
went to purchase a bundle deal that was offer in the bb ad for $349.- at time of ck-out the item rang up $449.- I ask to speak to a manager instead they called a rep lead from the game dept he was very rude and a lair and tells me there is nothing he can do and walks away ..so I ask to speak to the store manager here comes another lead rep and tells me ok it is the same item we will honor the price give me a minute I will be right back here I waited 30 minutes and she never shows up so I asked once again to speak to the store manager which then I was told was not avail she was interviewing new hires so they get the manager from the geek sq after explaining the problem she calls to the back to see what happen to the lead rep and tells me shes coming now here the 2 rep show up with some copy about misprint and a extra copy for me now really why would I need a copy ..so we all know thats what they were both doing back there that took 30 minutes the first rude rep try to tell me that was posted by the console if it was why did he not get it immediately because we all know that ad was not posted any where in the store to start with I could not find the item and one of the store rep give me the item from the shelf when I showed him the ad..I am an elite best buy customer never had such a worst experience than this one no customer should ever be treated like this no matter what the situation is .. (citrus park best buy )

There is no "elite" Best Buy customer. All are treated badly.

Review
Service
Best Buy Deal
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Best Buy Customer Service