1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Best Buy was suppose to deliver a tv to me after 415 pm they called at 8 am saying they would be there at 830.They said when I set up the delivery it would be after 415.

The guy called to come at 4. I told him I wouldn't be there until 415. They canceled my delivery and lied saying I said I wouldn't be home until 5. I never get home later than 4:15.

I would never say that.

Best Buy will go out of business with employees like this.This is my last purchase ever with Best Buy.

Review about: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy - Don't go near this place Best Buy "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..." Read more Best Buy a joke #dontwastemoneyonprotection Best Buy "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..." Read more Best Buy - Sharp Cd-dh950p Speaker System Review from Hillsboro, Oregon Best Buy "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..." Read more I will never buy anything at Best Buy again! Best Buy "...I I bought a Lenovo idea pad at Best Buy.Brought it home and started it up.A window popped up with a warning about a Trojan virus?..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more