Best Buy was suppose to deliver a tv to me after 415 pm they called at 8 am saying they would be there at 830.They said when I set up the delivery it would be after 415.

Related: Best Buy bait-and-switch on printer

The guy called to come at 4. I told him I wouldn't be there until 415. They canceled my delivery and lied saying I said I wouldn't be home until 5. I never get home later than 4:15.

I would never say that.

Best Buy will go out of business with employees like this.This is my last purchase ever with Best Buy.

Review about: Tv Samsung.

1.9
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Best Buy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

I will never buy anything at Best Buy again! Best Buy "...I I bought a Lenovo idea pad at Best Buy.Brought it home and started it up.A window popped up with a warning about a Trojan virus?..." Read more Best Buy Sharp Cddh950P Stero Tape Cd Review Best Buy "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..." Read more Poor Customer Service - Best Buy League City, TX Best Buy "Today I experienced some of the worst customer service I have ever received and by far the worst Best Buy I have ever been too. On Friday I went..." Read more Ongoing problem with Best Buy and Samsung Best Buy "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more