Product: Best Buy Customer Care Clear all filters (292 of 292 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

BEST BUY THE WORST ELECTRONIC STORE...STILL OPEN!!!

COME ON CONSUMERS, WHY ARE YOU BUYING FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. THEY DON'T ABIDE BY THEIR SALES WHICH IS BAIT AND SWITCH ADVERTISING. THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE NOT FAMILIARIZED WITH THE PRODUCTS OR HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO PROPERTY DEMONSTRATE. LAZY MANAGERS. SO MANY EMPLOYEES THROUGHOUT THE STORE HUDDLE TOGETHER AND CHAT INSTEAD OF WORKING. IF THEY SELL YOU BAD EQUIPMENT, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU A RESTOCKING FEE OF 15% OF RETAIL PRICE EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFAULTED! USE BEST BUY TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES, WATCH A SHOW, AND LOOK AT FLOOR SAMPLES. BUY ON AMAZON.........NO SALES TAX + FREE DELIVERY. WILL SAVE YOU $100'S ON A BIG PURCHASE. IN THIS BAD ECONOMY WHY SUPPORT A COMPANY LIKE THIS!!! LET'S PUT EM OUT OF BUSINESS.
#207673

What a couple of *** i*****! Gillette71 do you an actual account of why Best Buy is the worst electronic store?

Lisa, Does the freezer still posp open? Maybe some duct tape will work, Home Depot is running a special on some it comes with a 45 minute warranty.

#190981

QUIT BUYING! Why are we buying from ANYONE.

Just one example more (Athough I could give you several just from my recent experiences): I bought a brand new refigerator from American TV in Jan of '09. The next day I called and told them the freezer posp open constantly. They sent a technician (who rudely claimed to be a Christian) that replaced the seal that WAS NOT bad. Problem not fixed and they refused to replace or fix the issue.

Today, I still own that refrigerator. Problem not resolved even after complaining to BBB. Funny, was under warranty from Frigedaire also. Two more bad organizations.

I QUIT BUYING ANYTHING I don't truly need and they wonder what's wrong with our economy.

I say we TANK the economy and walk off jobs everywhere at once. If we have to suffer, then let the CEOs suffer more.

View more comments (1)
Review
#198815 Review #198815 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Best Buy Customer Care
Loss

Best Buy in Santa Clara, California - No delivery - bad customer service

I ordered a refrigerator from bestbuy.com. The web site specified the delivery date. It allowed me to complete the transaction. The expected delivery date came and i did not receive any comfirmation email or phone call. Bestbuy did send me an email asking me to call to arrange hook up assistance (for a fee of course). When I call Bestbuy customer service regarding delivery, they said an email was sent which i never received so they claim it may have been a mistake of sending the wrong email - hookup instead of delivery. The customer service rep said there is nothing can be done and delivery is 3 weeks away. He gave no explanation of the delay but said i can call the warehouse. He was unwilling to help me in anyway. I asked him is there anything he can do for me since we need the refrigerator today and what would he do if he was in my situation... a long pause then he hung up on me. Is this good customer service? Will you buy for a company that does not care about how their customer feels... well, i will not shop at this company again. There are many competitors out there which has better service and products. I called Lowes and they have the same refrigerator ($4 higher in price) and they will deliver it next day to me free of charge. BestBuy (worstbuy) will charge you $70 just on the delivery. So next time you are looking to buy something from Bestbuy - shop elsewhere, it might be cheaper overall and a much more plesant experiences. The end product is the same no matter where you buy. Try online. If you are looking for computers and other electronic... look at bensbargins.net, techbargains.com and dealnews.com - compare the prices online vs. bestbuy.com or bestbuy store. You will find there is some major differences. So buyer beware of company with bad customer service and higher prices. Knowledge is power and bad customer service and bad products = going out of business.

I had similar things happen. I ordered a television. The manager in the store hid behind the TV rack instead of apologizing. When I called customer service, they hung up on me, too.

I already paid for the television, I just wanted to know when it would actually arrive. Nobody wanted to tell me. So, I canceled it on my credit card. My card company can handle them.

I will never shop with them again. Also, I never yelled or anything. I just wanted to know when it would arrive. Nobody knew.

Review