I just purchased a Brother printer with 12 extra ink cartridges on-line at BestBuy. I paid for the item.

They then e-mailed me to pick it up, but when I got to the store later that day, they wanted to give me a printer with 4 starter cartridges and no extra cartridges. I showed them a copy of their ad. They came up with every lie in the books to justify their actions and told me to call their corporate office. Standing there, I called the corporate office where I received even more lies.

Finally, they called the police to throw me out, but the officer sided with me and is writing a report for me. I have since filed a complaint on-line, but obviously there has been a non-response from their corporate office. This was a pure old-fashioned bait & switch ***!

Going to take them to small claims court because I am pissed. Don't buy from BestBuy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Terrible Customer Service

Comments

Best Buy Brother- Inkvestment MFC-J985DW XL Wireless All-In-One printer sku: 5145901

Nice printer but slow.