32320 John R Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071, USA

I purchased a hard drive and wanted to buy a second exact same drive (easy store 8tb excusive bestbuy item on sale for 160). A few weeks went buy after my inital purchase and the Price went up to 180.

I grabbed my receipt, called store 414 to ask a manager if they would allow me to purchase the same item I bought earlier (few weeks ago) at the discounted price.

I explained the situation clearly to the manager, and he said it wouldnt be a problem. I reiterated the situation again, just to be sure I wouldnt waste my time driving to best buy in the snow, just to be dissipointed. Mentioning i would use my reciept to show purchase price for same item at same store.

Again confidently saying it wouldnt be a problem.

I drive to the location. They wouldnt give me the $20 discount.

Said he made a mistake, then explained the price match policy.

I called corporate to see if they would give me some discount, if not the full discount price of $160.

No they wouldnt.

They pretty much just said go somewhere else.

$20 off a $180 hard drive.

So ill go to mircocenter.

They have one with a hub that is 10 cheaper.

I am more dissipointed with the trickyness when they keep saying well we cant just give out discounts after the sale is over on a 160 item.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hard Drive.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments