est Buy does bait and switch.Last week Danvers Mass store, was told the laptop i wantedwas sold out (thou on display) told saugus store had 14 still, went there same one was 100.00 more and told to bad more distrubing,was other consumers were there from everett store for another laptop that was sold out in everett store and sent to saugus and than told it was 150.00 more than ad in everett.sign said.my problem is if prices are not the same salesman should have toldall of us.
and remove product from shelve.
False and fraud.First impressions do always stay.very upseting
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "My wife and I were told on Saturday the day we ordered our Washer & Dryer the soonest we could get our appliances would be by having them delivered Monday since..."
- "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "As a person who grew up on Campbell's soups, I am sad, disappointed, and disgusted by the downward spiral in quality. This week, after months of steering clear of Campbell's,..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."