We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had to send it off and play the waiting game.Now they sent it to the wrong store I was on hold for over 30 minutes.We bought a temporary receiver for 500 to hold us over.The manager is letting us return it but who wants to keep that kinda money in limbo so long.Its the run around and I would never recommend buying there protection to anyone and often use them as an example of what not to buy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "everything done in store " of best buy manager. Best Buy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned best buy manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois Best Buy "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...." Read more Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE Best Buy "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...." Read more Best Buy is not responsible for their FALSE ADVERTISING? Best Buy "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..." Read more Best Buy dishwasher installation problems Austin, TX Best Buy "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more