Update by user Mar 27, 2013

The store is Best Buy Furniture & Mattress Co In Mason, Ohio

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2013

On 1/19/13 We purchased over $7000.00 of bedroom furniture from this company. Upon delivery of the first set, there was damage to every piece.

One of the men (David) from this company, came to look at it and agreed to order us a set that was not damaged. They then delivered the second set, which was damaged worse than the first set. At this point David and I agreed that we would pick a different set of furniture, and replace the set we already received twice that was damaged. After waiting an additional 4 weeks for the new set to come in, it finally arrived for delivery.

After 2 months we figure we will finally get to use our bedroom again. They delivered the new set and every piece is defective, chipped and not what we ordered or paid for. After contacting David about this issue, we were told we had to wait another week that he was moving the store to a different location, before he could even take a look at it. After trying to contact him via phone and text message, he will not return my call or text.

After receiving 3 sets of damaged furniture and sleeping on my couch for 2 months, we feel the only fair resolution is for Best Buy Furniture to take this damaged furniture back and refund our money. We have been extremely understanding and patient to this point and we simply want to purchase furniture that is not damaged and actually enjoy what we have paid for. We are simply asking for a full refund for the fact this has been going on for over 2 months and this company has had 3 different deliveries and cannot seem to deliver the quality of furniture we paid for. We are local business owners as well.

I assure you that we would not be in business, if we handled business this way. It is only fair that a customer gets what they paid for..It is now 3/22/13 and still have not resolved the issue.

Do not be their next VICTIM!!!!!!!! The worst Experience Ever!!!!!!!!

Comments

This store is not best but but best buy furniture and mattress they are not affiliated with the electronic store!

umm.. Best Buy is an electronics Store, they don't sell bedroom furniture, the only furniture they sell at all are like tv standsw and the like, you either got ripped hard or are very confused.

@Hiddenk

Actually, I didn't think they sold furniture either, but I went on to their website and typed in "Dresser," and lo and behold, there was a wide array of dressers available for me to order! You can only purchase bedroom furniture online from Best Buy, apparently, but this is a new thing that I didn't know about.

You learn something new every day. :grin

I did not know Best Buy sold furniture.

Best Buy Reviews