I PURCHASED A $1200.00 COMPLETE COMPUTER ASSEMBLY WITH A GEEK SQUAD PROTECTION GUARANTEE. I HAD THE COMPUTER FOR 1 MONTH BEFORE IT HAD TO BE RETURNED FOR CORRECTIVE ACTION.

in A 6 MONTH PERIOD THE COMPUTER HAD TO BE RETURNED 6 TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM, (WOULDNT UPLOAD SOFTWARE CHANGES FROM MICROSOFT)BEST BUY CONFIRMED AND ALLEGEDLLY CORRECTED THE PROBLEM, EACH TIME. THEY ONCE FOUND THE PROBLEM TO BE CAUSED BY THE INTERNAL PLUG NOT BEING CONNECTED. A PLUF ONLY ACCESSIBLE IF YOU OPEN THE COMPUTER AND SINCE ITS UNDER WARRANTY THERE WAS NO NEED TO OPEN IT, THEREFORE THE PLUG WAS DISCONNECT BY BEST BUY OR WAS NEVER CONNECTED FROM THE MANUFACTURER. IN KEEPING WITH 'GEEK SQUAD' AGREEMENT, I REQUESTED THE REPLACE THE COMPUTER AS I WAS TIRED OF RETURNING IT EVERY FEW WEEKS FOR REPAIR.

THEY REFUSED. THEY OFFERED ME $750.00 AS A SETTLEMENT FOR A COMPUTER I PAID $1200.00 FOR. I REFUSED THEIR OFFER AND DEMAND A FAIR EXCHANGE OR A TOTAL REFUND. THEY REFUSED.

I TOOK THEM TO COURT.

THE COURT AWARDED ME $550.00 AND BEST BUY KEPT THE COMPUTER AND $600.00 FOR A COMPUTER THAT NEVER WORKED PROPERLY. I NEVER COLLECTED ANY MONEY FROM BEST BUY.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments