I purchased a TV antenna on 3/27 and took it in today, 4/14, to return it. The product was okay, but I found a less expensive alternative. Come to find out that I really needed to read the receipt. Instead of 30 days to return an item, it was 14 or 15 days, depending on the product to be returned. I missed the deadline by 2-3 days apparently.

First of all, who reads receipts these days except to put the amount spent into an expense column? The standard for as long as I can remember is 30 days. But wow! I bet BB is counting on us NOT reading the receipt because then they don't have the hassle of restocking the item or returning it to the manufacturer. So...we consumers of their products end up with something we don't want and unable to return it.

To call this practice underhanded is an understatement.

I won't be darkening the doors of any of their stores again.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund policy.

Comments

Yes it’s underhanded to expect you to use your eyes and read.Really??

Such a basic skill. To fail to even read is totally on you. Perhaps reading would have saved you making a fool out of yourself in the store. Because we all know you did.

Because you failed to read and you have expectations that do not line up with their return policy.

Which has been in effect for several years.It looks like you now have a spare antenna and are a little wiser in life.