Ease of Use
Style and Design

Best Buy sales agents not selling at quoted prices. I found an open-box stove marked at one price, I went to the register to pay the price and after they realized that they had me hooked on the product the price was increased by 25% and they acted like there was nothing that they could do.

Brian, store manager at the Colorado Springs Chapel Hill location acted like he had no authority to make the price adjustment.

I left the store and mentioned that I'd be contacting corporate since nobody at the store had the ability to give the price I was quoted. Its always funny how the errors of the price-gouging stores never fall in the customer's favor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Openbox Range.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, How i was treated by customer service and manager.

Comments

#1472089

And which "sales agent" quoted you this price? Because it sounds like you just found an item that had an expired sales price or bad tag and threw a fit that they wouldn't honor an old tag.Should they have honored it anyways?

Probably. But they also have terms and conditions stating they aren't responsible for typographical errors or pricing mistakes, so they were within their rights to decline the manual markdown.You weren't "on the hook".

You could have left and went elsewhere. Stop playing the victim here.

to Anonymous #1480939

Amen

to Anonymous #1588644

Great reply by a store employee, Worst Buy will never see my business again...Amen, duh!