Brooklyn, New York
1.6

I went to Best Buy to purchase a TV.I was looking for a 50 inch,but salseman told me he had a great deal on a Lg 55fl6100,the price was $679,and he would through in a speaker system for free.I took the deal,but realized when I got home that he had given me a Lg 555700 instead.After waiting 20 minutes to get someone on the phone,they told me to come back and exchange it.When I returned the salseman said they were out of the 6100 model but the 5700 was the same item,just a newer model.When I returned home I called Lg to confirm what the salseman told me but they told me the 6100 was not the same,but had a better processor,when I confronted the salseman he said he would take $50 off the bill.I had thought that Best Buy was a reputable company,but now realize dealing with them is like buying from a street vendor.When I called corporate they acted as if they had no control on what the store does,they are free to *** customers,so don't depend on corporate to resolve any problems they just refer you back to the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Deal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Best Buy Cons: Deceptive advertising, Salseman.

Comments