2.6

I order a stove on 05/16/21. On 06/27/21, I received a notice that my order was cancelled because of a lack of stock by the manufacturer.

On the same day, Best Buy continued to advertise and sell the exact stove. I contacted Best Buy Customer service and was told because my paid contact was automatically cancelled. I could only get the same stove at the end of July at the new order at a higher price. I told them I was perfectly willing to wait for the stove until the end of July at the paid original contract price.

I was told they couldn't do that because the contract was cancelled. So I said, go into the computer and reinstate the order. Customer service said they had no way to do it. I asked them to forward the problem to someone who would.

Best But refused. Then, I asked for the name of the regional director for customer service. Again, I was refused. No matter what I did.

No one was willing to take the extra step to resolve my problem. No one would even send my request to a superior. If this isn't bait and switch, then what is?

Terrible customer service. Why was I refused and couldn't I talk or be able to talk to a superior with my problem?

o originial paid contpaid price that I paid in the stov orede

User's recommendation: Beware of promised orders. They automatically cancel after time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frigidaire Range.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Cons: Price matching is only on selected stores.

Location: Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Comments

#2027894

Rather than making a federal case out of it.. Go elsewhere.

#2027914
@PissedConsumer2027894

Why shouldn't a company honor there contract to a customer

Best Buy Reviews