9739 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR 97220, USA

Dec 18th we bought an xbox one bundle and it had the 1 year xbox live membership card attached to the box and advertised as part of the bundle. When the kids went to activate the card it said the retailer had not activated the card.

We had to drive quite the distance to the Best Buy we purchased the bundle from only to be told it was not part of the bundle and we never paid for it!! Never before is there a more clear bate and switch than this. My husband asked three different people who all told us it was part of the bundle! I was told that part of the bundle was a 25.00 discount for the one year live but I would need to pay an additional 34.99 on top of the 340.00 I already paid for the bundle!

I have spent thousands of dollars each year with Best Buy and they will never again see 1.00 from me!

I can promise you by the way the Manager and Customer Service Clerk spoke to us we were not the first or the last family to come in with this issue! Shame on you Best Buy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xbox Deal.

Comments