Ease of Use
Style and Design

We purchased ,LG refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, range hood, Samsung range and microwave. Just under $6000.

We paid fro delivery and install on all items from Geek Squad.

Some men with a truck came and dropped off the items and left them in the middle of the room and did not install!! It was a warm Friday afternoon and the quickly left and I refused to sign for the items. They said they do not do the installation! Numerous calls, emails and no one from Best Buy has called me back.

It has been 3 days!!! The man that came alone with the refrigerator did install it and made sure it was working, but he said he did not know the other guys that were there.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Geeks service, Failure to deliver order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Unwilling to repair or replace defective product, Geek squad never came to install.

Comments

Why would the Geek Squad install home appliances? That does not make any sense, Years ago in college I worked for the Geek Squad and at no point did we ever have anything to do with large appliances.

to Anonymous #1498460

That is what Best Buy said about installation. WE also purchase the elite geek squad plan for another $200 bucks.

to Anonymous #1498495

They do now. Call and ask them they will verifry. Oh wait nevermind, you will never get a live person on the phone just hold for an hour or so then they hang up.