My siblings and I bought a tv as a Christmas gift for our elderly parents. A couple weeks afterwards my brother went to install tv and it didn't work.

I called Besy Buy about returning it for another tv and they slammed me with their 14 day return policy (which I wasn't clearly aware of at the time of purchase) and refused to work with me. They referred me to the manufacturer instead. I could understand if it had been over 90 days but 14 days!!

I am so disappointed with BB and their return policy. I won't get another thing from them.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1419606

I suppose you would expect a police officer to forgive your going 60mph in a 30mph zone because you weren't aware the speed limit was 30mph. A good consumer would have checked the return policies on an expensive gift. Not their fault you weren't "aware" of their return policy.

@Anonymous

A tv shouldn’t stop working after 14 days. I get that they have a 14 day return policy but when you spend that kind of money you’d expect it to work for more than two weeks.

@AM Penfold01

Then contact the manufacturer of the television.

#1419406

I’m going to assume the return policy is clearly stated on your receipt. Take responsibility.

Best Buy Reviews