1906 S Colorado St Ste 109, Lockhart, TX 78644, USA
4.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My card got declined my account got put on hold because they thought it was a fraud charge.I called customer service for support and the said they would fix it and take the hold off of my card I waited a few minutes and tried again and it still didn't work. I was very upset and called again to make sure they had taken the hold off they said yes it was fixed but it still wouldn't work.

There was nothing else they could do for me it was very frustrating. that was my only form of payment as well because I left my wallet at home on accident ,in the end my family had to drive all the way to where I was to bring me another form of payment the customer service representatives sounded like robots just repeating the same things and saying an occasional sorry which was even more frustrating. this has happened before as well .

I don't know why they would put a hold on it I had just used it 30 minutes before in the same area. All in all what really made me upset was that people were telling me the problem was fixed but it wasn't and there was nothing that I could do it made me feel so upset

Reason of review: horrible service.

I liked: Electronics, Electroics.

Comments