Anchorage, Alaska

This is an email I sent and 5 days later still no response.

"Hi, I am a very loyal elite plus member. I have gamers club unlocked and thats where it started. I bought dragon age deluxe new for computer. Receipt ref number: **********

So I got home noticed the gamer club discount didnt get pulled. Called 1800 number the initial person had no idea what a gamers club is got transferred 3 more times, all who didn't know what an unlocked gamers club was (sales, computing and I think accounting department). I dont know how that happened but I finally got transferred to the video gaming department who took down more information than the rest and said they were transferring me a 4th time to someone who can credit me. Upon arriving to the new person I briefly explained the situation and needed to get credit back. She said she didn't understand what I was asking and I kept saying someone transferred me here to get credited please read the notes and she eventually said something to the extant of I don't understand and hung up. That was 30 minutes of constant transfers and people asking the same exact question but not understanding what a gamers club is. I was livid when I got hung up on.

I need this squared away as soon as possible and I would like a manager to email me back. I believe even though I may be an elite plus member, no person should ever have to get treated this way, especially when it is a service or product that is specially best buy. How could the csr not know what service they are providing? Each person either took my name, address, or phone number and no one was able to assist me and I just kept getting transfered. It made me feel like I was speaking a totally different language when asking for assistance. I do apologize for not checking the receipt earlier but I had faith that nothing was going to go wrong. Anyway I do want a manager or supervisor to respond to this email thank you."

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Manager.

Comments

Best_Buy_Tom

It's not going to happen on here! Your best bet is to return to the store!

Best Buy Reviews