Woodside, New York

I bought the Microsoft Surface pro 2 from best buy on December 2018. I received my statement in the mail a few weeks later and made a call in January to make my first payment and find out where my card is.

I've been asking best buy customer service to mail me my card for the past 3 months and I still haven't received it. The first rep told me I couldn't sign up for autopay without my card so he just made my payment for me over the phone. The second rep I spoke to said she signed me up for autopay and made the minimum payment to my account for the month of February. Then I start getting phone calls and get a statement sent in the mail telling me that my account is past due and I got charged a $27 fee.

So I called back and the third rep I spoke to said his system was down and abruptly hung up on me. Now my account is past due and this is affecting my credit score and no one's helping me out.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments