Murfreesboro, Tennessee

On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals.Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1.

Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to the store and waited in line for an hour to be told I had to order it online. Went online to be told I needed to get it at the store. But guess what, according to Best Buy inventory, they do not have any iPhone 6 in stock throughout the United States.

After I went through all of this, visiting BB, going online to BB, and then calling BB 800 number, I went back online and it is still there. I went back through the entire process of eligibility, adding to cart, etc. but they don't have it. I have posted screen shots of their advertisement.

Amazing that they can get away with this.I thought it was illegal.

Review about: Iphone 6.

I didn't like: Pricing information was incorrect.

Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion