Ease of Use

On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals.Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1.

Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to the store and waited in line for an hour to be told I had to order it online. Went online to be told I needed to get it at the store. But guess what, according to Best Buy inventory, they do not have any iPhone 6 in stock throughout the United States.

After I went through all of this, visiting BB, going online to BB, and then calling BB 800 number, I went back online and it is still there. I went back through the entire process of eligibility, adding to cart, etc. but they don't have it. I have posted screen shots of their advertisement.

Amazing that they can get away with this.I thought it was illegal.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. Liscouser is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about iphone 6 at Best Buy was pricing information was incorrect Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments