Murfreesboro, Tennessee

On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals.Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1.

Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to the store and waited in line for an hour to be told I had to order it online. Went online to be told I needed to get it at the store. But guess what, according to Best Buy inventory, they do not have any iPhone 6 in stock throughout the United States.

After I went through all of this, visiting BB, going online to BB, and then calling BB 800 number, I went back online and it is still there. I went back through the entire process of eligibility, adding to cart, etc. but they don't have it. I have posted screen shots of their advertisement.

Amazing that they can get away with this.I thought it was illegal.

Review about: Iphone 6.

I didn't like: Pricing information was incorrect.

Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Best Buy - Review about Apple Watch from Snellville, Georgia Best Buy "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..." Read more Poor Customer Service - Best Buy League City, TX Best Buy "Today I experienced some of the worst customer service I have ever received and by far the worst Best Buy I have ever been too. On Friday I went..." Read more Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE Best Buy "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...." Read more Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois Best Buy "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more