On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals.Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1.
Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to the store and waited in line for an hour to be told I had to order it online. Went online to be told I needed to get it at the store. But guess what, according to Best Buy inventory, they do not have any iPhone 6 in stock throughout the United States.
After I went through all of this, visiting BB, going online to BB, and then calling BB 800 number, I went back online and it is still there. I went back through the entire process of eligibility, adding to cart, etc. but they don't have it. I have posted screen shots of their advertisement.
Amazing that they can get away with this.I thought it was illegal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pricing information was incorrect
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Iphone 6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Best Buy advertised a free Xbox 360 with a purchase of a PC. We were so excited as we thought we qualified with our PC purchase. However, there..."
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "Bought a new LG Washer and Dryer, Washer model WT5001CW in 2011. In LESS than 2 years, rust began to develop around the bleach dispenser. I do not..."