On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals.Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1.
Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to the store and waited in line for an hour to be told I had to order it online. Went online to be told I needed to get it at the store. But guess what, according to Best Buy inventory, they do not have any iPhone 6 in stock throughout the United States.
After I went through all of this, visiting BB, going online to BB, and then calling BB 800 number, I went back online and it is still there. I went back through the entire process of eligibility, adding to cart, etc. but they don't have it. I have posted screen shots of their advertisement.
Amazing that they can get away with this.I thought it was illegal.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pricing information was incorrect
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Iphone 6
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "I purchased a leather couch ( Owen) in 2013. This couch has discolored and quality furniture replaced one section last year in 2014. Quality has been very helpful and customer..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."