Tacoma, Washington

bout AOC.com monitor and cord. took it home set up, had to get Geek Squad on phone and after two hours they told me there had to be something wrong with the monitor or the cord.

So i took it back to the store, and was met by a teenager with attitude. who asked for my ID and then bar coded my drivers license!!!!! he stole my ID. I objected to this and he started rolling his eyes, and i said "you certainly are full of yourself today" and he said "well i think you are full of it".

So i asked to speak to mgr, not that it did any good. i just got my refund and told the manager i would not be back. I can spend my money elsewhere.

NOBODY EVEN ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE MONITOR AND WHY I WAS RETURNING IT. VERY CLEAR THEY DID NOT CARE.

BAD NEWS

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service, Monitors that dont work.

Comments

Best_Buy_Tom

Oh. It. Burns.

All major retail stores require an ID for returns. Why would you talk down to someone for placing the return like you asked and instigate a situation by telling them they are full of themselves. You sound like the rude person in that scenario