I had a very, very, very, very best experiences ever with the best buy. I bought a washer and dryer a month ago.

My delivery was set up for the 5th of the July. First, they had my address incorrect even though I provided the correct address to them. They rescheduled it for the 11th. Second, after taking time off from my regular activities to wait for them a piece was missing from my delivery.

I called the store Biscayne so many time, each time a called i was on hold for about minutes, them i spoke to a store manager. The store manager said he's going back to next day because my order was still in transit. I never get a callback. I called the hotline to complain they said couldn't anything for me.

The delivery was rescheduled for 14th from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, the delivery guy called me at 2:06 stated he was coming with 30 minutes if I'm going to be home I told him to hold on I could ask my husband if he could go home from his job again because my schedule time frame was 4-pm. so my husband said okay i called the driver to tell him okay.

At 3:31 the drive never shows up a call the number back multiple time they never answer. I had a very, very bad experience ever i will never recommend anyone to best especially when i come to appliances.

Review about: Home Delivery Service.

Comments