Verified Reviewer

Purchased this lap top 8 months ago from be buy online as a new refurbished computer it got delivered to my home and when my wife who bought this lap top for her to use with her Curcit it would not work due to old operating system we took it back to Best Buy for the geek squad to check it out and was told they could not update this lap top only apple could we finally got a appointment with the apple store due to COVID 19 and they updated to the latest version they could then we found out that it was a 2012 computer worth on about 200, if bought new refurbished where we paid Best Buy over 700. For a 2012 lap top we took this Apple Mac Pro back to Best Buy and they told us all they could do was offer us 35$ for this new not use refurbished lap top bought from them, If we had new this was a 2012 computer we would not have bought it when we could have bought a new Mac mini that would come t to a smart TVs for only 600$.

There fore we have bought several TVs and I pads and computers from Best Buy have a good credit standing which this company, but from this day we will never ever step foot in another Best Buy or any of there sister stores and will post on Facebook and all other social media networks of how Best Buy will screw you to the wall, We have went back and reread the add were we bought this Apple Mac Pro no where in the add does it state that it is a 2012 computer all it states is that it refurbished to the latest software which we. Found out to be a lie also. We had.

Apple store also check the add they could not find not date of manufacture either they would not even offer a trade said the computer had no value to them. Thanks for the big screwing your company gave me and m y wife from this day on we will purchase all tv computers speakers and all other electronics from circuit city or apple or Walmart any body from Best Buy..

sincerely yours

Glenn Walker

Location: 194 Promenade Boulevard, Flowood, MS 39232

Comments

#2044660

Still waiting to hear from this piece of crap company. Right now looking for a 75inch smart TV looks like a either Amazon Walmart or target kind of purchase but has also found that I can still purchase from Circut City always got satisfaction from that company wish they would come back to my area to put Best Buy Of Crap out of business.

Best Buy Reviews