2.2

Update by user Mar 23, 2019

I've sent 3 emails to Best Buy and have received absolutely no response regarding my experience. I ended up ordering my range from Lowes on a Thursday and they delivered it the following Saturday morning without any issues. This reaffirms that Best Buy has no interest in customer satisfaction or retaining what was once a very loyal customer.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2019

I have never in my life had worst customer service. I felt as if the multiple Best Buy representatives I dealt with were working hard to AVOID having me as a customer.

They were more than happy to refund my money and get rid of me instead of apologizing and making it right. My range was delivered severely damaged and not working on a Monday morning so the delivery personnel took it back to the warehouse. I called customer care that afternoon, allowing 6 hours for the item to get back to the warehouse, and was told they couldn't help me because it "hadn't hit their system yet"; I even provided the reference number for the return that was given to me by the delivery personnel. The automated phone tree is horrendous and I was disconnected twice before I spoke to the person who said she couldn't help me because it took up to 24 hours to register in their system.

So, I waited for a call from Best Buy... they never called. Finally, on Thursday, I called Customer Care back again (same issues with trying to get to a real person). I explained the issue...

she offered no apology, but said she could schedule delivery. She typed a few keys and said the soonest I could get a working range was Wednesday of the following week. I asked her to cancel my order and refund my money. She said "sure" and said I would receive email confirmation of the cancellation.

That was it. No attempt at service recovery. No attempt to keep my business. No apology.

No nothing...

horrible!!

I think I'll just go to Lowe's or Home Depot.

I was a loyal Best Buy customer for over 25 years. Well, NO MORE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments