Verified Reviewer

1.7

I am not happy with Best Buy! I put in my order last week to have my fridge delivered Monday may 3!

They showed up took my old fridge which they broke it to get it out! Went to bring in my new fridge which they had damaged getting out of the truck! They left with both did not leave me with a fridge! Ive been on the phone all day yesterday and today!

I set another appointment for a new one to be delivered and now the fridge is out of stock! They want to do nothing but shrug their shoulders and tell me they cant do anything! I have a family of 6 and now were using a cooler! Ive called and talked to someone and they want me to pay more to get another fridge because of their mistake!

This is the most frustrating thing! Ive missed work and Ive lost food because of this! Also as Im on the phone they need to completely cancel my order refund me wait for the refund to get into my account and then reorder another fridge! So waiting for a refund 5-7 days with NO REFRIGERATOR!

Ive been on the phone two hours and then hung up on!

I have to wait another week or two to possibly be told they do not have one in stock! My family is using a cooler when I could have used my old fridge or been told I could keep the new one here and had it exchanged!

User's recommendation: This has been too stressful over an appliance I would save yourself the stress!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Refrigerator Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Very upset.

Best Buy Cons: Wasteing my time stealing my money, Being ripped.

Comments