100 Consumer Square, Mays Landing, NJ 08330, USA
1.3

Update by user Sep 05, 2018

Ended up getting refunded my money back after having to wait almost a week. Then to compensate me they sent me a $100 check.

Didnt cover even half of what I had to spend on take out for the 2 weeks I went without a working range from them. Refuse to buy another appliance from them.

Went to Lowes and not only did they get it in early, they delivered it early (with my permission) too!!!! AND it was cheaper!!!

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2018

In July 21st I ordered a brand new gas range. The unit was delivered on the 26th with sever damage to the back left side(caved in).

Delivery driver saw the damage,didnt point it out to me, and left the unit in my carport. I saw the damage and called bestbuy immediately. They set up an exchange/delivery that i had to wait til the 26th to get. I have been without a working range since the 21st.

The new range arrives on the 26th. And that too was damaged in the same spot! I even had the salesman make a note for the warehouse to inspect the unit before it leaves in insure theres no damage!!! But yet again the unit arrives with damage.

I sent that one back also! Called bestbuy again immediately,and was told i have to wait til the delivery isnt "in transit" anymore in order to get my refund. It took 2 days for it to get taken out of transit!!! When i inquired about some kind of compensation for the 2 weeks i went without a working range, corporate told me they would send a $100.

Check from their end,but should call the store to see what they can do also. Well, i called the store and was told that they werent going to do anything above the check being sent. UNACCEPTABLE!!! I went 2 weeks without a working range!

I spent over $200 in take out because of their screw up, and all they offer is $100 on an almost $800 purchase!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!! NOR WILL ANYONE I KNOW!

The Better Business Bureau is also going hear from me!!!! (I have pictures but cant upload them for some reason)

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments