- I purchased a $20,000 Viking Range (plus another 10K worth of appliances) from Best Buy / Pacific Kitchens store in Woodbridge, Virginia on May 9th. I was told by the salesperson that the Range had shipped from Viking on July 26th.

Since then, I have been lied to about where it was and when it was going to be delivered to my home. I was told it would be delivered to me on August 26th, it wasn't, when I called I was told "it wouldn't fit on the delivery truck" So I called the Best Buy customer service department. I spoke with 3 different case manager's The first put me on hold for 22 minutes to investigate the issue and then cut me off without responding. The second put me on hold for 20 minutes to investigate and then came back on the line to tell he couldn't find out anything, but promised to call me back later in the day when he heard back from the warehouse.

He never called me back. The next day I spoke with a third case manager who put me through the same 20 minute investigation and couldn't tell me anything, but promised to call back - She finally did call back an hour later to tell me she still didn't have any information, but would call me back. 3 hours later she left me a voice mail that they still didn't have any information, but would set me up for a delivery date of November 18th even though they didn't know where the Range was. May 9th to November 18th is over six months - Something fishy is going on here and nobody wants to tell me the truth.

Viking tells me that 8 to 12 weeks is the normal delivery time for a custom order range. It has now been 31 weeks and still no range.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Pros: Salesperson.

Best Buy Cons: Failure to deliver order, Post purchase care, Failed to provide the product, Responsiveness.

Comments