Style and Design

On Thursday morning at 5am I purchased an HDTV for $500 that said it was in stock and ready to ship. I got the free standard shipping and the next day (Friday) I received a UPS tracking number. As of today (Tuesday evening) the tracking number has not updated and it only says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

I called today (Tuesday at 3pm) and asked why the tracking doesn't show the package was shipped and only that a label was printed. I called three times and got three different answers. The first lady said that it some how must of got lost between getting it ready to ship and giving it to UPS and they could ship me another TV, I told them I would think about it and call back. I wish I would have just told her to ship me another but I had no idea that my next two calls would go so badly.

I called back and this time a different lady said the package is still sitting at the warehouse waiting for UPS to pick it up. If that is true then why would it take from Friday when the label was printed to Tuesday to pick it up? that sounds insane! This isn't some fly by night company who leaves packages in a warehouse for UPS to pick them up when ever they want, it's Best Buy! A company that I have always trusted.

The third time I called the lady was rude, mean and did not care that I was having an issue. She acted like I was bothering her and basically said that it wasn't Best Buy's problem that the tracking never updated or that it doesn't show that it was never picked up by UPS.

To say that I am upset and stressed out would be an understatement. I ordered this TV almost a week ago now and it hasn't even been shipped. I have always told my friends and family that Best Buy was the best place to shop for electronics, however after this experience I don't think I can ever recommend them again. Which makes me very sad because I always loved Best Buy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1185956

Im having the same issue did u ever receaive it?