Best Buy - PRICE MATCH SCAM
I purchased a dishwasher the week of April 2,2008 for $599. It went on sale on April 7, 2008 for $549. I e-mailed and asked for price their price match and was told that I qualified for a $50 refund and was given an 800 number to call.
I called this number and was told that I qualified but would have to call after the item showed delivered in their system that it would not process the refund until that time. I waited until I had an e-mail confirming delivery and called them back. At this time they informed me that the other cs reps were wrong and that I did not qualify for refund
They did, however apologize for any inconvienience. I think I am done with best buy. This is terrible customer service!129578cc review #117829
You may also like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Attn: Claims Department Management RE: Acct. 22679011 / Beatriz Williams As per my telephone conversation with..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "Greatwood veterinary hospital tried to kill our dog by giving her ivermectin and then did not watcher or see that the med dose is not to be gave to mix..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "Found a Cheeto that I thought was quite toasted...actually saturated in the inside almost like a brownish green liquid. GROSS if you ask me...."
- "Shelley Hill Pools has over 40 years of experience providing cool pools in rochester ny, . Our focus on quality and aesthetics has made us one of the leading providers..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."