Best Buy - Camera won't charge
If yopu are looking for a good a** raping, shop at Best Buy.I bought a camera 20 days ago.
I charged the camera once (and it chraged perfectly well). I took the camera to Mexico. The camera stopped holding a charge. Not only could I not take any pictures with my "brand new" camera, but I was not even allowed to return the camera because it was outside the 16 day return policy.
How incredibly @#!*% was I!?!? 16 f****** day return policy!?!?! How convenient that my camera just stops working in that time frame. And while I'm in Mexico!?!?
My son worked at Best Buy...he quit aftert this @#!*% poor customer service I received. It is safe to say I will never shop at Best Buy again. Walmart carries the same products, at half the price.
And the customer service is definitely better.Best Buy needs to be burned to the ground.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "H.E.B. in Elgin Texas does have some of the rudest customer service people I have ever met, and unfortunately it's the closest HEB to my location. I would rather travel..."
- "I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret! It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."