Best Buy - Camera won't charge
If yopu are looking for a good a** raping, shop at Best Buy.I bought a camera 20 days ago.
I charged the camera once (and it chraged perfectly well). I took the camera to Mexico. The camera stopped holding a charge. Not only could I not take any pictures with my "brand new" camera, but I was not even allowed to return the camera because it was outside the 16 day return policy.
How incredibly @#!*% was I!?!? 16 f****** day return policy!?!?! How convenient that my camera just stops working in that time frame. And while I'm in Mexico!?!?
My son worked at Best Buy...he quit aftert this @#!*% poor customer service I received. It is safe to say I will never shop at Best Buy again. Walmart carries the same products, at half the price.
And the customer service is definitely better.Best Buy needs to be burned to the ground.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "This is a complaint on the quality of customer service, not just today, but every day I go there. I was disappointed again coming to Best Buy today, this time to..."
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."