Best Buy - Camera won't charge
If yopu are looking for a good a** raping, shop at Best Buy.I bought a camera 20 days ago.
I charged the camera once (and it chraged perfectly well). I took the camera to Mexico. The camera stopped holding a charge. Not only could I not take any pictures with my "brand new" camera, but I was not even allowed to return the camera because it was outside the 16 day return policy.
How incredibly @#!*% was I!?!? 16 f****** day return policy!?!?! How convenient that my camera just stops working in that time frame. And while I'm in Mexico!?!?
My son worked at Best Buy...he quit aftert this @#!*% poor customer service I received. It is safe to say I will never shop at Best Buy again. Walmart carries the same products, at half the price.
And the customer service is definitely better.Best Buy needs to be burned to the ground.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Best Buy just lost a sale of almost $400.00 for their bad customer service and False Advertisement. Do not shop at Best Buy worst customer service I have ever experienced...."
- "I feel as though I have been played , Listia is an untrustworthy site to me . My Pen Pal letter was a tangible custom item that would be delivered..."
- "We just bought the RV AND A DAY INTO IT LAST THURSDAY WE WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE TANKS.... WE CAME HOME YESTERDAY AND TUB WAS FULL OF WATER THE..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."