Best Buy Magic Jack
Best Buy ? I don't think so! All the consumer complaints about Magic Jack and Best Buy tells you to take your complaints to Magic Jack...Good luck with that!
Magic Jack has 100's if not thousands of complaints of the product not working and not able to give tech support or a refund as advertised.
The mighty Best Buy continues to carry Magic Jack with all the troubles it has received.
Beware of Magic Jack and espeically Best Buy , Best Buy is neither.
Magic Jack is the fraud of the decade. You can't get any person to talk to you at Magic Jack.review #163932
You may also like
- "I fell in one of their stsores,was transported to hospital by EMS, and xray revealed I had broken my arm. Store never called me to see what kind of..."
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- "We planned a weekend getaway to Traverse City for our anniversary. Reviewed the Harold's Resort website and it looked like a nice place to stay. Looked at their pictures on..."
- "This past summer I hired a concrete installer to pour a new driveway at my house. It turned out great and I was very happy with the contractor. ..."
- "Bueno...aqui nomas prebiniendo a todas las personas que quieran ordenar un motor de SWENGINES la verdad tinen un muy mal servicio al cliente al prinsipio asta pense que era fraude..."
- "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."