Best Buy Magic Jack
Best Buy ? I don't think so! All the consumer complaints about Magic Jack and Best Buy tells you to take your complaints to Magic Jack...Good luck with that!
Magic Jack has 100's if not thousands of complaints of the product not working and not able to give tech support or a refund as advertised.
The mighty Best Buy continues to carry Magic Jack with all the troubles it has received.
Beware of Magic Jack and espeically Best Buy , Best Buy is neither.
Magic Jack is the fraud of the decade. You can't get any person to talk to you at Magic Jack.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Phone
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Do you remember the days before the big chain stores when there was customer service? I can recall going to G. Fox and being waited on by a sales representative..."
- "Best Buy advertised a free Xbox 360 with a purchase of a PC. We were so excited as we thought we qualified with our PC purchase. However, there..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "I just spent my ENTIRE evening attempting to return my daughters bike. I sat there for 2 hours and was told I could not get the Walmart gift card for..."
- "I recently bought theCitrus BreezeScent with the orange cap. This is alful. It it syaing my dishwasher. Im wonder what it is hoing to do ovrr timr. I would like..."
- "Hard sharp piece of plastic in my granola bar that cut the roof of my mouth and lossened a tooth due to bitting down on this piece now my jaw..."
- "I have the pictures for all these problems. I purchase a living room set, a desk and a bedroom set. Living Room Set: They had to fix a few..."
- "While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."