Best Buy ? I don't think so! All the consumer complaints about Magic Jack and Best Buy tells you to take your complaints to Magic Jack...Good luck with that!
Magic Jack has 100's if not thousands of complaints of the product not working and not able to give tech support or a refund as advertised.
The mighty Best Buy continues to carry Magic Jack with all the troubles it has received.
Beware of Magic Jack and espeically Best Buy , Best Buy is neither.
Magic Jack is the fraud of the decade. You can't get any person to talk to you at Magic Jack.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..."
- "Best Buy just lost a sale of almost $400.00 for their bad customer service and False Advertisement. Do not shop at Best Buy worst customer service I have ever experienced...."
- "I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm. The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "To whom this may corcern on Saturday Aug.20,2016 we purchased some Collard Greens from Wal Mart 8 bunches they had mildo and worms brown nasty in them in Tampa Florida..."
- "I was a paying customer with unlimited items. I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both. Instead..."
- "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..."