• show-popup

Company Best Buy
Location West Palm Beach, Florida
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 54

Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am. I do not want any text messages from Best Buy.Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am. I do not want any text messages from Best Buy. Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am.

I do not want any text messages from Best Buy.Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am. I do not want any text messages from Best Buy. Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am. I do not want any text messages from Best Buy.Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am.

I do not want any text messages from Best Buy.

Best Buy sent me a text message at 2:30 am.I do not want any text messages from Best Buy. 2d9b1fd

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 28, 2012
you are a (blank) . Best Buy does NOT send text messages out. The text message you received is a SCAM. :grin
Reply to katstok

Read next Best Buy complaint

Best Buy & Kitchen Aid

I ordered a Kitchen Aid side by side non dispensing fridge at the beginning of December 2011.It was...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Best Buy.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug