Best BUY bait and switch
est Buy does bait and switch.Last week Danvers Mass store, was told the laptop i wantedwas sold out (thou on display) told saugus store had 14 still, went there same one was 100.00 more and told to bad more distrubing,was other consumers were there from everett store for another laptop that was sold out in everett store and sent to saugus and than told it was 150.00 more than ad in everett.sign said.my problem is if prices are not the same salesman should have toldall of us.
and remove product from shelve.
False and fraud.First impressions do always stay.very upseting
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "I was buying two metals one been gold pamp ,been out of envelope, second I bought Opm silver one kilo bar look like clay color of silver is white..."
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."