Best BUY bait and switch
est Buy does bait and switch.Last week Danvers Mass store, was told the laptop i wantedwas sold out (thou on display) told saugus store had 14 still, went there same one was 100.00 more and told to bad more distrubing,was other consumers were there from everett store for another laptop that was sold out in everett store and sent to saugus and than told it was 150.00 more than ad in everett.sign said.my problem is if prices are not the same salesman should have toldall of us.
and remove product from shelve.
False and fraud.First impressions do always stay.very upseting12de590d review #120488
You may also like
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "This guy has claimed poor customer service and attempted to downgrade our business ratings online. I have been collecting his online posts and my attorney has determined that enough..."
- "WHAT. How am I even supposed to answer this question? Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that..."
- "Kenneth Emeka Ugwuanyi at WellMeka is a scam artist. He claims to own a company that improves the oil capacity of wells but requires up front capital and uses faulty..."